Aloha from Hawaii: Day Seven

All good things must come to an end. On Thursday, we enjoyed our final breakfast together before my boyfriend and I headed to the spa (haircut for him, pedicure for me), while his parents took one last dip in the pool and finished packing up. After some much-needed foot pampering, we all reconnected in the lobby to say goodbye. While parting is never fun, it was particularly hard given the distance between my boyfriend in Beijing and his parents in the States. With one last round of hugs, they climbed aboard the airport shuttle and we made our way to the pool, since our flight did not take off until that evening.

After soaking up every last ray of sun, we collected our bags and begrudgingly left for the airport. With palpable pouting and audible sighs, we flew back to Beijing.



A huge thank you to S&S for an amazing Hawaiian adventure that I will remember forever! I am eternally grateful for your generosity.

Comments

Popular Posts