Aloha from Hawaii: Day Six

Our last full day of Hawaiian bliss was filled with shopping, lounging, and laughing...the perfect combination. While my boyfriend went scuba diving in the morning, his mom, dad and I explored a nearby hotel and then returned to do some damage at The Shops at Wailea. I picked up some fun finds that I can't get in Beijing (and that will help me get through the next few cold weeks before returning home).



After wearing out our wallets, we made our way back to the resort and reunited with everyone by the pool. We caught up and relaxed for a bit before freshening up and heading out to Lahaina again for a magic show! Exalted by fellow resort-goers, Warren and Annabelle's exceeded all expectations and was a highlight of the trip as well as a great last night together.


Comments

Popular Posts